The 2021-22 application window for all Full Day Learning Options Programs is now closed. If offered enrollment, the deadline to respond is Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 4:00 PM.
Enrollment for FLEX Online School is still open.
To enroll at FLEX Online School, use the appropriate tabs below, or go directly to the FLEX enrollment page here: How To Enroll At Flex Online
Application Deadlines and Important Dates can be found below.
To determine if a Learning Option Program would be best for your student, please direct your questions to the school(s) of interest, including information regarding possible virtual Open Houses. If available, you are encouraged to attend these presentations with your student to gather information about the school(s) and programs. Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space available basis.
- Arts and Communication Magnet Academy (ACMA)
- Aloha-Huber Park K-8 (AHP)
- Beaverton Academy of Science and Engineering (BASE)
- International School of Beaverton (ISB)
- FLEX Online School K-12
- Rachel Carson School of Environmental Science
- Raleigh Hills K-8 (Grades 7-8 only)
- Springville K-8 (Grades 7-8 only)