Cedar Park Wolf Day - 8/22/2019
Start off the 2019-2020 school year ready for success!
Wolf Day 2019!
This will be the third year for our one day event to help parents and students feel prepared and excited about the beginning of school - WOLF DAY! On Thursday, August 22nd, Cedar Park will host the annual Cedar Park Wolf Day! Students and parents are invited to come to school between 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm to get set up and ready for success in the new school year. See below for details and event activities.
Cedar Park Wolf Day
Thursday, Aug. 22nd, 9am-7pm (Closed for lunch from 12:00 - 2:00 pm)
11100 Southwest Park Way Portland, OR 97225
AVOID THE LINES
- Complete Enrollment Verification online at home if possible, If you are unable to complete Enrollment Verification at home there will be Student Enrollment Verification kiosks set up during Wolf Day and our Registrar Leslie Redman will be available to assist with any questions.
- Setup your ParentVUE account 24 hours before Wolf Day on August 22nd. Parents and Guardians will need an activated ParentVUE account to use the Online Payment System to use a Credit/Debit Card to purchase School Supplies and other needed items for the beginning of the school year. Parents and Guardians who wait until Wolf Day or within 24 hours from the start of Wolf Day will not be able to access the Online Payment System for their students. Parents and Guardians can still participate in purchasing items for their students at Wolf Day however will need to bring Cash or Check if they do not have an Activated ParentVUE account.
- Purchase supplies for your student using the Online Payment Program prior to Wolf Day, bring your receipt to pick up your school supplies.
Activities and Things To Do
- Take home your Chromebook (7th and 8th grade)
- Get your schedule
- Purchase school supplies, P.E. shirts, school spirit gear, and Chromebook cases.
- Complete Student Enrollment Verification (Don't forget proof of residency in the form of a driver's license or utility bill).
Items available for purchase:
- AVID Binder complete with ALL required school supplies ready and packaged.
- $75 - Zippered Binder and Supplies with Sci. Calculator
- $60 - Zippered Binder and Supplies with Regular Calculator
- $55 - Zippered Notebook with Supplies only
- $30 - Supplies Only
- $20 - Scientific Calculator
- $5 - Basic Calculator
- Cedar Park Swag! T-shirts, hats, and other gear. (Bring Cash)
- 2019-2020 Yearbook
- $20 (get a discount for buying early, prices will increase on June 1st to $25)
- PE Shirt
- Chromebook Protection
- $20 - Chromebook Damage/Loss Protection Plan (Required)
- $10 - Hard case for Chromebook
- $5 - Soft Sleeve/Case for Chromebook
- Deposit $ into student's lunch account
You can make most of your purchases online and bring in your receipt - avoid the long lines!
This year we will be accepting cash or checks in the Payment line, and a station with Online Payment kiosks will be available for Debit/Credit transactions. (Remember to activate your ParentVUE 24 hours prior to Wolf Day if you want to Use the Online Payment System).